Codecademy
So basically I've been dabbling with bits and pieces other the years but recently came across Codecademy where you can learn css, php etc - mainly the basics for free.

https://www.codecademy.com/learn

I figured it was worth a share, I've already learn't quite a lot about css that I never knew. It's proving to be quite a handy tool for me and I hope it'll help some of you :)
[Image: fxo_team.png]
Already knew about this, had to use it when I was at school for things like Javascript. It's really helpful and it allows you to understand the code much easier. I recommend also.
Also thoroughly recommend this for any budding coders out there. Helped me fully understanding HTML/CSS/PHP as well as Python, Java/JavaScript.

One thing I do wish they'd go into detail with is C/C++/C# as well as Haskell, Agda and Coq/Inria as they're some if the proprietary (registered) programming languages I'd like to get to grips with before my Cybersecurity course at Uni. But that's probably asking too much. :P

One other place I'd recommend is PentesterAcademy:

http://www.pentesteracademy.com/topics

These courses also cover things like iOS/Android/Wi-Fi Security, creating Hacker gadgets (so you can protect against them!) and Web Applications. This is what's helped me better understand Cybersecurity, supplemented by the basics learnt at Codecademy.

Love being able to share my passions with other coders, ahaha.
[Image: 107qbv7.png]
---------------------------------------------
[Image: 28lv02r.png]
I use Codecademy long time ago , well , from some mates who had studied those things in University said to me that them are basical things , but very very useful for learn and start knowing the code , and the best thing , its free :P

I recommend it.

From other side , I will take a look on Connor site , looks interesting also...
When I went to university for 1 day they told me about codeacademy. I tried it out a few times and I quite liked it.

I would recommend it to others too.
[Image: 1b9sM93.png]
Hello again!

I want to learn something this summer , but i need something offline , maybe some PDFs or something. Do you guys know anything about it?
It really depends what you want to learn Borja, I have a few books I've bought as I wanted to learn C#
I dont have any preferences over any language , just , for learn something.

I had dowloaded some PDFs about C, lets see how it goes..
So had my first few days at my new school this week. They talked about people with experience in writing codes etc. and we came up with codeacademy. So I got interested in "CA" again and tried it this evening. The website seems to be improved/updated a lot since I last used it. It processes each step you do, you have to make sure you do it right, otherwise it won't let you continue to the next step.

Also been told about "lynda.com". My teacher told me he rather uses that website then books. It gives you video which includes explanation about one of the 6.089 courses. The text spoken in the video is also written down and becomes highlighted once it gets said in the video.

Lynda.com is a leading online learning platform that helps anyone learn business, software, technology and creative skills to achieve personal and professional goals. Through individual, corporate, academic and government subscriptions, members have access to the Lynda.com video library of engaging, top-quality courses taught by recognized industry experts.

Lynda, unlike Codeacademy, is not free, but its worth every penny imo.
[Image: 1b9sM93.png]
I've also used a site called udemy. This isn't free but you can choose the subject you want and the tutor goes into a lot of detail