Tell us who you are!
So you probably ddon't know me, but I've been around here for a while.. Mainly copping and preferring RWD'S. I also drive a car transporter for living.

Oh and among other things I created this team.
Who the hell are you?

You know I'm kidding. :P

How the hell are you, Roba?
(12/06/2015, 7:26 AM)Connor Wrote: Who the hell are you?

You know I'm kidding. :P

How the hell are you, Roba?

Nothing much new :P  But keep it on topic! :)
My name is Carl, I have been around LFS since 2010. I am a skrub and everybody knows it.
My name is Lukas, most of the time i'm highspeed cruising or i'm exploiting LFS Physics etc Happy Also i'm a huge petrolhead!
[Image: I5kWt5F.png]
My name is Cameron, I first joined TC servers in 2008. I enjoy driving fast, whether that be playing as a COP or escaping the police!
Hello, I am Arthur and I am an Assistant Leader in Team [CSR]. I am also a huge XRT fan! Don't believe me? Ask Carl (Nismo).
My name is Cameron (Tawn not Tinkler Smug). I first joined the TC servers in 2013. I enjoy mechanics on both engineering and aircraft. Whether that be my own and family's cars or at work!
Hi all!

My name is Anders and I joined LFS and TC back in 07' (or was it 06'?), and have been away for a lot of years! But now I'm back to enjoy some high speed chases and so on. If you are looking are looking for an easy escape from a cop - well... Just look after me! I seem to attract a lot of wrong siders, crashers, nubs and what not... Or maybe it's just me who is the nub? Happy Anyways - I'm here to have fun :)

See you on the server!
There are many nubs on Citydriving, I'm sure it's not you :P Welcome