Tell us who you are!
Welcome to what I regard as the best team around LFS! Hope you find great success and happiness here! :)
[Image: 107qbv7.png]
---------------------------------------------
[Image: 28lv02r.png]
Welcome Arek/Ravisk! Already welcomed and congratulated you everywhere, but nothing's enough :P You seem like a nice fella
Hi, my name is Alex, I joined LFS and TC server in 2010 but for 2 years i don't play for a very bad moment in my life, now i come back in server and i'll try to do my best for helping people who need help in the server.
Outside the server I do historical battles and reenactments.
[Image: I5kWt5F.png]
Nice! Welcome to the RDSR forums!
Welcome to the forums Alex, see you on the server sometime :-)
[Image: fxo_team.png]
Welcome Alex!
[Image: 1b9sM93.png]
Welcome Alex!

If you have any problems or questions, forum related or not, just contact Myself, Nismo, Connor or Greyzone =)
Welcome Alex!
Hi its Piro here! Some of ya might have seen me at roads, some might have never heard of me. However, first discovered LFS and [TC] in 2010, had a couple years long break from the game, returned last year, and been recently coming quite active. I like copping, escaping, and just casually cruising and having good time with all.

Must say I've been really enjoying having time with RDSR peeps, fun and polite crowd by all odds. :) Keep up the top quality with your team!
Hey Piro!

Welcome! Nice to see you on our forums. If you have any questions about anything feel free to send me a PM. :)